- Molto stabile - fino a 10 ppm / anno
- Calibrazione accreditata ISO-17025 inclusa
- 3 anni di garanzia inclusi
- TC eccellente: fino a 1 ppm / ° C
- Ampia gamma di valori: da 1 mΩ a 10 TΩ
- Very stable - up to 10 ppm/yr
- ISO-17025 Accredited Calibration Included
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- Excellent TC - as low as 1 ppm/°C
- Wide range of values - 1 mΩ to 10 TΩ
- In addition to the standard values, any custom value is available. Please contact the IET sales department, for more information
- Combination of multiple resistors in a single housing is available
The SRX and Series are cost effective, stable, laboratory or portable resistance standards. Their ruggedness and small size plus their low temperature coefficient makes the SRX Series ideal for any applications outside of laboratory environment within the temperature range of 18°C to 28°C. Because of the low temperature coefficient, they require no oil-or-temperature bath. The binding posts are constructed of low-thermal emf material.
The SRX series resistance standards are available in values ranging from 1 mΩ to 100 MΩ, with custom values available, to satisfy any requirement For higher resistances, the SRC series resistance standards are available in values ranging from 190 MΩ to 10 TΩ, with custom values available.
It is possible to maintain SRX/SRX resistance standards indefinitely. They are reliable due to their closed, rugged design and sealed resistors. The units are resistant to electromagnetic interference (EMI) because of their metal enclosure.
SRX Resisance Standard Basic Specifications
|Model||Nominal Value (Ω)||Adjustment to Nominal (ppm)||Calibration Uncertainty (ppm)||Stability 1 year (ppm)||Tempco (ppm/°C)||Power Coef.(ppm/mW)|
SRC Series Maximum Voltage: 5000 V.
Test Conditions: Four-terminal Kelvin measurements, low pow er, at 23°C; two-terminal for 1 MΩ and over. Initial calibration data traceable to NIST is provided.
Terminals: SRX: Four 5-way binding posts for 4-ter minal measurement for 190 kΩ and under; two binding posts for 1 MΩ and over. The binding posts are constructed of tellurium copper for low thermal emf and low resistance. A case ground terminal is also provided. Triax and bnc terminals are also available.
SRC: Additonal GUARD terminal is provided.
Dimensions: 8.6 cm H x 10.5 cm W x 12.7 cm D (3.4" x 4.15" x 5").
Transit Case: Optional Model SRC-100 light weight transit case with handle, suitable for transporting and storing two units. The case provides mechanical protection and insulation from temperature changes during trans portation or shipping.
Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 30°C.